- Create an outline for the research project. This outline of how I want to present the ideas of what I am have learned in my research project will help me to determine if I should do a documentary or a paper. Unfortunately I am still going back and forth between which one I'd like to do. The video may be more difficult because I do not have the proper movie editing program available to me at home to easily get it done. Right now I am leaning more towards the paper.
- Gather items for the portfolio, such as writing sample, cover letter, resume, etc. Start posting them onto Weebly.
- Create the items that I need for the portfolio, such as a statement of goals, and reflective narrative. It makes me feel less stress that I do not have to complete the reflective narrative until April 10th.
- I need to improve my Weebly site to make it more organized, such as adding pages for the reflective project and the portfolio.
- Create a speech outline for the presentations to be presented not next week but the following week. This way I have a cheat sheet for when I am presenting and I will be prepared by already knowing what I am going to say.
I am glad that I was able to complete work over spring break such as the annotated bibliography and the conduct the interview. I am content that I am moving at a good pace for completing the portfolio and the project.